The ELK stack?Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, is a powerful combination of open source tools. Elasticsearch is for deep search and data analytics
Learning Python Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
- Author : Chetan Giridhar
- Year : 2016
- Pages : 311
- File size : 2.8 MB
- File format : PDF
- Category : Programming, Python
With the increasing focus on optimized software architecture and design it is important that software architects think about optimizations in object creation, code structure, and interaction between objects at the architecture or design level. This makes sure that the cost of software maintenance is low and code can be easily reused or is adaptable to change. The key to this is reusability and low maintenance in design patterns.
Building on the success of the previous edition, Learning Python Design Patterns, Second Edition will help you implement real-world scenarios with Python’s latest release, Python v3.5.
We start by introducing design patterns from the Python perspective. As you progress through the book, you will learn about Singleton patterns, Factory patterns, and Facade patterns in detail. After this, we’ll look at how to control object access with proxy patterns. It also covers observer patterns, command patterns, and compound patterns.
By the end of the book, you will have enhanced your professional abilities in software architecture, design, and development.
What you will learn
- Enhance your skills to create better software architecture
- Understand proven solutions to commonly occurring design issues
- Explore the design principles that form the basis of software design, such as loose coupling, the Hollywood principle and the Open Close principle among others
- Delve into the object-oriented programming concepts and find out how they are used in software applications
- Develop an understanding of Creational Design Patterns and the different object creation methods that help you solve issues in software development
- Use Structural Design Patterns and find out how objects and classes interact to build larger applications
- Focus on the interaction between objects with the command and observer patterns
- Improve the productivity and code base of your application using Python design patterns
eBooks in the same categorie :
A variety of positive change has recently taken place in the DNN ecosystem, code base, and underlying technology.Professional DNN7: Open Source .NET C
Use this book as your one-stop shop for architecting a world-class DevOps environment with Microsoft technologies. .NET DevOps for Azure is a synthes
This book is not for professional hackers. Instead, this book is made for beginners who have programming experience and are interested in hacking. Her
Perkovic’s Introduction to Programming Using Python: An Application Development Focus, 2e is more than just an introduction to programming. It i
If you want a basic understanding of computer vision’s underlying theory and algorithms, this hands-on introduction is the ideal place to start. You
This book gives you an arsenal of Python scripts perfect to use or to customize your needs for each stage of the testing process. Each chapter takes y
Learn programming with Python by creating a text adventure. This book will teach you the fundamentals of programming, how to organize code, and some c
Big data is a trending concept that everyone wants to learn about. With its ability to process all kinds of data in real time, Storm is an important a